The Postal Customer Council® (PCC®) program is a valuable resource for business mailers, large and small. Local PCCs serve as an open channel for USPS®-to-business communication, providing information and best practices for achieving cost-effective and profitable mailing, education and training, as well as solving local challenges. Through regular meetings, educational programs, mailer clinics, and seminars, PCC members learn about the latest postal products and services that may help them grow their business.
We invite you to join the Central New York Postal Customer Council, and if you’re already a member, we’d like to thank you for your continued interest and participation with the Central New York Postal Customer Council. Throughout the year there are a number of great reasons to be part of the CNYPCC.
- Knowledge – Gain knowledge about postal products, services, and tools to improve mail quality, as well as earn a professional certificate
- Innovative Ideas – Learn about promotions and incentives that raise awareness of innovative mail uses
- Expert Advice – Hear about how to integrate and expand your marketing through the mail
- Networking – Network with other mailers, business mail service providers, and USPS executives and hear first-hand from others about how they use mail to be more efficient and profitable, as well as face the same challenges you face
- Best Practices – Leverage best practices to improve mailing effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability
Join our PCC for free!
Use our contact page to join.
We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!