We invite you to join the Central New York Postal Customer Council, and if you’re already a member, we’d like to thank you for your continued interest and participation with the Central New York Postal Customer Council. Throughout the year there are a number of great reasons to be part of the (CNYPCC).
- Take advantage of free programs on mailing topics including: new requirements, rate changes, using the mail, mail marketing, postal promotions and management growth. While some of these are offered locally at convenient locations, others are webinars (live or taped) available to you as a PCC member.
- Be sure to get your quarterly newsletter with important postal information, as well as industry numbers and statistics on mail usage.
- Step up to help plan events, speak or take other leadership roles. This is a great opportunity for companies to get low and mid-level managers the exposure they need to grow in their jobs.
- Network with other mailing professionals, to help grow your business and thoughts.
- Build postal relationships, so you know who to call for help or support with your daily postal needs (or for special mailings or circumstances.)
- Become a thought leader within your business or market, by being kept up to date on what’s happening locally, regionally and nationally through regular PCC Advisory emails.
We do ask for your support with an annual contribution of $40.00. This year we are offering a corporate membership which allows ten employees to enroll for $100. These funds are used to support our various educational programs. In addition, as a contributing member, you will receive a special invitation to be a guest at our annual breakfast.
The CNYPCC continually strives to foster a close working relationship between mailers and the U.S. Postal Service. Our mission is to facilitate the interchange of ideas among mailers and Postal Service officials; help members and their organizations grow and develop professionally through focused educational programs and promote cooperation and support between members and others who are dedicated to quality and efficiency in the mailing industry.
We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!
Annual CNYPCC Membership Enrollment Contribution:
Checks Payable to Central New York Postal Customer Council can be sent via USPS Mail to: Rich Hobaica
PO BOX 4026
Utica, New York 13504